Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oh Tridents

Hey Everyone!
So to say the truth , Cosplayer's are some times picky. I've been trying to redo my Tridents for Mera since I do not like the ones I made first off and I think I got it! I tried a new different approach to making them and it seems to be amazing idea. I made a mold using clay that is cured in an oven but before I cured the clay I pressed into the clay using a foam trident which gave me a good design and shape that I liked . Yes I burned the clay which at the time I was working out with my hula hoop plus I wasn't worried about not burning the clay since I will only use it for molding. So what I did after it cured is grabbed a small sheet of worbla heated it and formed it into the mold, so far i like this idea much better. Sometimes just testing ideas turns out and sometimes it doesn't.
Thanks for Reading Until next time JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment