Monday, July 8, 2013

Ocean Crown Part 1

Hey Everyone!
So I just started on my Mera Ocean Crown. Still waiting for the concept art to be done with for Mera's outfit. This is what I have done so far....

So above is my Mera crown out of foam, I am going to be using a lot of different produces such as Worbla , Friendly Plastics mold pellets, Clear Casting Resin and possibly a Newer Product that my fiance and I are testing out for a business that might start caring this, they wanted to see what we can do with it before they sale it however I am not able to say what the product is until we do the pro and con's of this product like I did for Foam and Worbla post a while back. I will be doing a blog based only on the new product when building a part of Mera's crown or something else. Now with that being said "Lets Go Down Below"
     

I know these's pictures are not the greatest, the lighting made it really hard to do pictures , but just to give you an idea I also did a clear casting resin ocean scene. That will be put on the crown as well.    

So I am really excited to start on Mera's costume, I did get to see a start of what the artist had drawn so far. So please keep checking back and bare with me, since I am still doing the waiting game for this costume.
Also one more thing, I am still working on Mera's Water Weapon as soon as that is done to i will do an update as well. 

Thanks for Reading until next time Just KEEP SWIMMING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment