Friday, May 3, 2013

Iron Man 3

Hello everyone!
So yesterday my fiance and I went to see the midnight opening of Iron Man 3 , Movie review it was awesome. All the Iron Man movies are really good in the own special ways, so its really hard to compare them to one another . However my Fiance and I did dress up in our cosplay ,He of course was Iron Man and I was Lady Loki. We did end up getting on the news KOAA 5 with our picture along with our other cosplay friends.So that was really fun, I know a lot of other people did leave kinda rude comments. Which I'm not worried about that due to the fact other people are afraid or jealous of what we can do. We just have more balls to go out in front of others to have fun and do this. I only have one life and I will live the way I wish. That's how I got my blog name One Life Cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment