Thursday, April 18, 2013

Injustice Gods Among Us

Hello Everyone! Well I just got today a new video game called Injustice Gods Among Us. Love there costumes, gives me an idea of more cosplay ideas to do. I am more of a DC person so this is awesome, love that you get to fight against each other in the game. What is your idea about the game?



I need a moment to vent lol  who else is tired of the cold and the snow here in the Midwest of the US GRRR its starting to feel like im living in a frozen waste land. Winter has never lasted so long here, and they say  global warming, oh yea right!!  This cold delays my cosplay building cause I can't spay paint inside my house  nor work on other things inside that require to be outside done. So if your sitting in warm weather right now reading this Please send some warm weather my way! 

Also I am working a Navi from Legend of Zelda the fairy that fallows Link around  she's going to light up so I'll have to post pictures as soon as I get done building the wings and stuff.

  

Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment