Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bishops Castle Steampunk Photo Shoot.

Good Day everyone! Recently my fiance and I modeled in a Fairy Tale steam punk photo shoot. Had a lot of fun. I could not resist showing off some sneak peek photos that have not been through pixlr or photo shop yet by our photographers.  I was Revenge Red Ridding Hood and He was Prince charming.






Photographers are Dennis Nejtek , Julie Duvell and Fred Greenwood who has the copyrights to all the photos. However if you are interested in there work ect you can find them on FaceBook as well as you can find me on facebook Link - http://facebook.com/seasidehigh89




Keep in mind these are not all the photo's from this shoot and there where more people involved with this shoot however out of respect I am not showing there pictures. However if you are interest in seeing the finished photo's of my fiance and my photos, I can't promise I'll remember putting them on here since I am very busy with building more cosplay costumes but they will be on my facebook page for sure!

Thanks for reading until then Just keep swimming :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment