Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Update!

Hey everyone!!
I know I haven't written a post in a while. I've been really busy with helping other friends with cosplay building.
 Update on my secret costume is ever so close to being done just needs the right paint and then I can show it off. Maybe! Just Kidding.

Update on Mera well I have been waiting for the scale mail to get here from Canada.I did make a bra out of Worbla for this Cosplay however I rather show it off when I have the scale mail part on the bra.

 Venting about an artist .For those's who where wondering what happened to Mera's rebooted concept drawing from an artist named Matt Campbell artist of comic book Mythica, well he decided not to inform me he doesn't want to do the drawing any more even tho he was excited for it when I spoke to him at Denver Comic Con at the end of May he said he would get it done before June was over, when I sent him  messages, he ignores my messages but its ok I'll give my money to someone who does really want it.  Since Matt did this I have went my own direction on Mera and I do know of another artist who worked for Zenescope and is willing to do the art drawing off of what I came up with on my Mera reboot.
 Point of my madness, I think if you want people to take your art serious then why would you burn that bridge? I just thought to give him the chance to make his art come true and be worn in front of millions of people. I wouldn't have been offended if he would of just told me at the end June "Hey I do not wish to do that drawing of Mera anymore or something" but no I waited and waited ,hoped he would of been nice enough to get back to me but no worries I have been working on the out fit.
Never again will I support his art, or donated money for his books. He made it very apparent that he does not respect me or his fans.

Brighter side Star Wars!!!!
This is another character that I am going to do!!!! Since Star Wars Convention in CA and also my fiance is getting approved into the 501st Star Wars club , I need a Star Wars Character to at least troop with him , even tho this Character is not approve able in the 501st. I still would like to cosplay with him.

Keep checking back I will be updating these's character sooner then later .
Thanks for reading, until next time Just Keep Swimming!



No comments:

Post a Comment